Network Promo Voice Over Casting
Network promo voice-over is a dynamic aspect of broadcast media and a versatile marketing tool. The reads are usually snappy and concise because there is limited time to grab the audience’s attention. The voice talent needs to quickly tell a story and relay the vital details of when to tune in next. At Impressive Talent, our artists offer various styles and methods to promote your broadcast or network.
Whether your promo airs before, during, or after the show will require a specific style. Teasers and re-joiners appear right before, as a way to get the viewer ready to be awed or impressed. If your promo is scheduled for a different time of day than your show, you may need a recycler. These are scripted to give a broad overview plus the when and where. A billboard promo will include a mention of your sponsor and require a perfect delivery.
Your Reliable Brand Partner
As a dependable brand partner, you can turn to us over and over for top-quality audio delivered on budget and on time. We provide voice over professionals who can communicate clearly and respect your schedules and deadlines. They work with you to find the deliveries that will resonate with audiences in many types of brands, including:
- Fast Food
We choose trained professionals who use custom studios and isolation booths with Source Connect, ISDN, Zoom, Skype, or Phone Patch for the directed session. With network promo voice over from Impressive Talent, you can increase your audience retention, stir up anticipation for your TV properties and transform viewers into fans who will tune in night after night.
What Network Promo Voice Over Can Do for the Broadcasting Industry
Promotional voice over is a fast-growing genre with extensive benefits. They are a creative, affordable, and engaging way to communicate with consumers. A high-quality read with a professional voice talent grabs the attention, reinforces your message, and establishes your brand in the market. Other examples of what network promo voice over can accomplish include:
- Winning customers over by connecting with them on a deeper level on shared core values
- Celebrate achievements, milestones, and shared moments and big events
- Engage the customer on an emotional level, provoking the action you’re looking for in an audience
- Sweep your audience up in an enthusiastic, sympathetic, or nostalgic moment
From daytime programming and daily news to substantial product campaigns, promos buildup excitement and intrigue. This excitement keeps your customers wanting more information and looking forward to your next promo.
Individuals, companies, production houses, TV and radio stations win new viewers and customers when a skilled voice actor delivers a clear message using a relatable, conversational touch. Promo voice over boosts your marketing strategies by increasing the distribution of high-quality content that provides the correct meaning.
The Evolution of Tone and Style in Network Promos
Like other art forms, promos will change along with cultural trends. Instead of long walls of text, they have become more like trailers in how they look and sound. Powerful images can be combined with copy that has an emotional impact simply because of the tone and style of the read. Even though each program is unique, there are some similarities in the tone and style of each promo type. For example:
- Dramatic promos should have a little bit of urgency without overwhelming and have a balance of warmth and significance
- Talk Show promos need to be inviting and relatable, similar to how some commercials make it seem like they are speaking specifically to you.
- Comedy promos are best read while smiling to portray that wink or tongue-in-cheek attitude. The script material is critical in these promos because it’s impossible to make something funny if it’s not.
- Romance promos use a very soft projection that implies intimacy and closeness. Also warm and inviting, with a little sultry on the side.
- Mystery promos have a neutral and apathetic tone that is full of weight and secrecy.
- Promos for Children have to be super high energy, and most of the time, they resemble people yelling.
- News promos need a neutral and pragmatic tone that sounds important and serious without being sad.
- Reality Show promos are expressive in relation to the topic. They can be hard-hitting, upbeat, humorous, or dramatic, and even a combination of mismatched tones.
Find Your Perfect Network Promo Voice with Impressive Talent
Our roster includes award-winning artists from around the world, ensuring that we can find the best voice for any job. All are knowledgeable, exceptional talents dedicated to their craft. Whether your promotional video is for a station or network, our artists can provide an expert voice for multiple campaigns or a single spot. They can coach in editing and have a professional home setup that ensures the end product is crisp and top-quality.
With over ten years of experience in the industry, our dedicated catalog of award-winning voice-over talent is ready to ensure your promo has the right amount of emotional intelligence and drama. Each artist has the necessary versatile acting skills and the ability to take quick direction. They can bring humor to comedy promos or an air of authority to a news or documentary promo. Most of all, our voice-over talent will highlight all the best reasons for your viewers to tune in and watch!